How to avoid problems with the help of food?
Healthy food is important for everyone, at all stages of life . With it, it is possible to have more health, health and quality of life. But, did you know that men and women have different needs?
According to research, due to anatomical and functional differences in the body of men and women, women need more nutrients than men to maintain well-being. Thinking about it, we have prepared a list of 7 foods important to women’s health, which can help prevent problems. Check out more here I want to live well!
- 1 Soy
- 2 Calcium
- 3 Iron
- 4 Fibers
- 5 Dairy
- 6 Folic acid
- 7 Fruits
- 8 Other feeding tips for women
Soy has a substance called isoflavone, phytoestrogen, which behaves like estrogen in a woman’s body. Therefore, if this hormone is in decline (as in menopause), soy consumption can be a form of natural hormone replacement , avoiding problems such as “hot flashes”.
However, its consumption should be moderate, so that there is no hormonal imbalance.
From the age of 30, women begin to lose calcium , from skin, hair, nails, sweat, urine and digestive secretions. With the arrival of old age, the risk of osteoporosis and fractures more. In addition, the low presence of this mineral in the body, can also put other vital functions at risk.
Consumption of 1000 mg of calcium per day is recommended. To achieve this value, just consume 3 servings of dairy products daily or other calcium-rich foods, such as soy , sesame , broccoli < / strong>.
iron is another important nutrient for all people, however women should consume it in quantity, a little more, due to menstrual blood loss, the which eliminates the iron.
Food sources of iron: meat, beans, dark green vegetables.
It is recommended to consume foods rich in iron together with foods rich in vitamin c (orange, lemon, pineapple, cherry, strawberry) of absorption. Already calcium prevents iron from being absorbed, so avoid them in the same food.
Because of hormonal and psychological changes, women suffer much more from constipation (stuck intestines) than men. To change this situation, it is necessary to invest in a diet rich in fiber, that helps the intestinal transit.
Foods rich in fiber: oats, flaxseed, chia, whole grains, unpeeled fruits and vegetables.
The dairy industry
In addition to calcium, it has been explained previously, dairy products are also the main sources of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). According to the research, CLA prevents the onset of breast cancer because slows down cell proliferation, alters cell cycle components and inhibits apoptosis.
CLA also stimulates the immune system, which strengthens the body, making it less susceptible to disease.
It is a B complex vitamin it is very important before and during pregnancy, just as it is important for the formation of the child’s nervous tube, which will lead to the brain and spinal cord spinal.
Foods rich in folic acid : beans, lentils, spinach, liver.
Women who are pregnant or wish to become pregnant should pay attention to adequate intake of this nutrient, through the consumption of products listed above, or additives, which should only be done if directed by a doctor.
The fruit is a rich variety of nutrients, like vitamins, minerals and fibers, which are good for everyone’s body. Especially for women, fruits as well, because there are some interesting features, such as:
- Prevent premature aging, prevent wrinkles, as well as have antioxidants;
- Improve the appearance of the skin, hair and nails;
- Eliminate the urge to eat sweets, especially in PMS, so that sweet taste;
- Facilitate intestinal transit, because they have many fibers;
- To hydrate the body and improve blood circulation, preventing cellulite, due to the fact that they are saturated with water;
- Prevent weight gain, as it contains low calories.
Other feeding tips for women
In addition, foods listed above, you can buy some practice for women, to have an iron health and prevent various diseases. Watch:
- Drink plenty of water during the day;
- Consume at least 2 different fruits per day;
- Eat more vegetables, including raw and cooked vegetables for lunch and dinner, or any food;
- Avoid a high consumption of simple carbohydrates (sugar, bread, cakes, pasta), which, in addition, cause weight gain, can lead to diabetes, and polycystic ovaries;
- Prefer complex carbohydrates, such as whole grains, tubers (potatoes, cassava, yams);
- Consume fish at least twice a week;
- Daily food, a small portion of oilseeds (nuts, walnuts, almonds), as they contain essential nutrients to strengthen hair, skin and nails;
- Avoid fried foods and processed products;
- Have a calming tea, especially in PMS, such as chamomile, passion fruit, fennel;
- Consuming foods rich in tryptophan, as well as promoting well-being (chocolate, bananas, nuts);
- Stay away from foods that help the most precious woman, such as coffee, sugar and alcoholic beverages;
- To practice any type of physical activity regularly.
Everyone should have a healthy lifestyle, but women experience different stages of pregnancy, menopause and PMS, which need special care. Consult doctors and professionals regularly to keep your health up to date!